Friday, December 5, 2008

Priceless























I have very mixed emotions when it comes to the Bear Building place. Mostly I love it- the look of wonder and excitement on her face, now that is priceless and brings me sheer joy. But sometimes when I look around I feel a little icky about the whole marketing and money part of it. Now of course I usally feel kinda ill when we get to the register, but I mean more than just the panic of what a trip can do to your bank account....I mean the whole thought that someone in here has tugged all this $$$ out of me by pulling on my daughter's heartstrings (to which mine are obviously attached). Now fortunately for me this trip was for her little friend's 5th birthday party, so that made it much less painful on my wallet. So far she has named every bear we have from this place Princess, along with about every other doll or animal in our house....even the suckerfish on our fishtank is a Princess.





No comments: