Saturday, June 28, 2008

Back to School... EURO Style

Photobucket

So are ya checking out her new moves???? My very un-modely girl looks over my shoulder the other day when I was looking at some of my Pea Sistas' auctions (It was Allison's ((yes another one!)) of FinnJax Designs) and wants to know 3 things:


Photobucket

1- Who is that mommy??? Me: That is Finnley.
2- What is she doing? Me: She's modeling clothes for her mommy to take pictures of, you know, like what you do for me.
3- I don't do it like that way, do I? Me: Well, see how she is standing still and looking at the camera- she's doing a pose. I bet her mommy only has to take pictures for a minute and then they are done since she doesn't have to chase Finnley around the yard. Do you want to try some poses like that next time so we can be done real quick??

Photobucket

.....Long PAUSE.....then she says "Sure Mommy" like she's all grown up all of a sudden. And sure enough she was true to her word and gave me some poses this time- THANK YOU Finnley!!

Photobucket

Check it out here...

1 comment:

melbytoast said...

Too funny with Finnley's inspriational modeling! (She does rock the pose, doesn't she??) Such a cute set--I love it :)

I'm glad I found your blog--I'll have to add you to my favorites!

(((hugs))) for my PeaSista

~Kristen

P.S. PeaSista has a whole new meaning now that you shared the story of your sheets+peas! You could make a variation on the fairytale, call it "The Prince and the Peas". lol