Friday, September 5, 2008

Where do they come up with this stuff??

While eating her grits the other morning (yes ya'll, I'm a true Georgia girl) L2 gets this real determined look on her face and tells me...."Momma, I'm gonna eat and eat so I can push all the poo poo out!" That's nice sweetie.

"Don't be a party TOOTER!" she tells me when I say we don't have time to go to the park before picking up L1 from school... (i'm hoping she meant party POOPER).

Now usually that girl is slower than molasses when we need to get out the door to go somewhere dwattling here and there needing to go back for one of 40 million dolls or toy animals and always finding the most interesting stuff on the ground and along the way to slow her down. At some point I must have been talking to myself and said I needed to light a fire under her to get her to move cause yesterday on the way out she runs like a flash to the car yelling "MOOOMMMMMY, there's a fire in my butt!!!!"


Oh and I promise I am working on a new set - a fall owl apron dress is coming :).

1 comment:

melbytoast said...

That is too pickin' funny! I hope you're writing this all down someday (you'll want to use it as blackmail when she has a boyfriend! lol).

(((hugs))) Kristen