Saturday, August 30, 2008

I just can't help it



Now normally I do not get into the whole celebrity obsession thing...

But the other night I was flipping channels and found myself unable to flip past TBS's airing of Clueless. I am a sucker for mindless funny movies and I used to love this movie...I think when I was 20 or something! Anyway something told me to just stay put then there he was. I had completely forgotten about "Josh". I think it has something to do with the combination of him seeming just so sweet and nice and... well let's face it... being so "brutally HOT"!

3 comments:

Monkey Doodle Designs said...

Sigh, he's so pretty! Thanks for those pics... you made my night Lo) Heading off to watch Clueless now, LOL!

Unknown said...

I just came across your blog / work! I am in LOVE with your dresses and skirts! You are soooo talented! They would be perfect for my photography clients! :)

Lula Bee said...

Thanks girls!!! I swear I have never visited my own blog so much as now since I put up these pics, I just can't stop coming back for another peek!