Monday, April 13, 2009

Mermaids Among Us and a bunch of other stuff


Not much time for blogging lately...seems like all I have been doing is coming in and going "Bleck, here's some pics..can you use them to decipher what is going on in my life at the moment?". When the truth is, no, for you to really be able to acurately do that I would need to post pics of my gross kitchen floor and show some images of me losing and NOT returning library books, hmmm...

My mind is just a mess of about a million things all the time and I find myself with all these random portions of thoughts... things I would like to sit down and ponder a spell on.

I wonder when I will be able to sit and eat a complete meal while it was still warm without having to undress and redress a polly pocket doll, look for a lost bouncy ball under the fridge, or find some clean towels (a feet in itself) to mop up the 2 litter of Dr. Pepper that the cat knocked over after it was left perched on the edge of the kitchen table by a 6 year old with a caffeine problem. I find that I do in fact eat less per sitting since by the time i get back to my plate it looks cold and considerably less appetizing than the last time I saw it. But no worries that's not helping me shed any pounds. I find myself back in the pantry pretty soon afterward getting out another morsel of something i will be unable to finish as well.

We went on a very fun vacation over Spring Break to Chattanooga to take in all the touristy spots- Ruby Falls, Rock City, the Incline Railroad. I am still reeling over the fact that we did it with no major incident...it was just plain ol fun! I would have blogged it in my copious spare time last week had I not gotten an email from Photobucket recommending that I upgrade to their Pro account (you know that one you have to PAY for- as IF!). They seem to think that I am running out of something called "bandwidth" and soon all my imagines will explode and be no more, which would be bad for my auctions. So at first I sat stuptified because my brain doesn't have a lot of spare room to contemplate unexpected problems that do not involve small plastic objects or things that cry. Then I went out and created several more photobucket accounts (and hijacked my husband's) so now I am hoping my "bandwidth" (whatever that actually is) will be expanded enough to hold all the photos.

See the mermaids here.

2 comments:

TaDa! Creations said...

You are so funny! I hear you about the Polly Pockets (or Holly Pockets as they are known around these here parts). LOL

~Angel

Lula Bee said...

I know, sometimes they are just so dang cute I can't bear to correct them. Lon thinks she lives in Strawberry-land, she told me "Max was berry berry loud at school today" snd she says "pa-scetti" for spaghetti...