Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pass the klenex

My baby boy turned 7 today...


My baby girl graduated from PreK today....






What I will miss most about PreK.... all these sweet songs



I have driven through the car line at this school everyday for 3 years now...and i do not know what I am going to do in August when I have to take them BOTH to the big kid school...how is it possible that we are done with Preschool???


They both had this sweet teacher for 4 Year Old class...we so love her!



Even Robby got in on the action and turned 37 today! Yep, he and L1 share a birthday...30 years apart. I don't have to cry over his though...I think he just gets hotter with age!


3 comments:

Jessica said...

Congrats on all the milestones!! Love L's dress...makes me think of all the things I love most about the 4th of July!

Lula Bee said...

Thanks Jessica!!! I was thinking the same thing about the 4th, maybe I will list it!

Jessica said...

Let me know if you do :)