Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Baby Boy

Homemade GFCF Star Wars cake: $30

Castle Bouncy House : $115



Pizza and Treats for 30 : $150



Watching my BIG guy have fun at his first ever BDay Party with "friends": PRICELESS



Oh my, how much he has grown!!!! I can only remember 2 other parties where we invited other kids...#1 and #2, and that was before we knew any better. Both times he quickly became overwhelmed, so by the time #3 rolled around we had learned our lesson and kept the parties after that low key with only close family...much more to his liking. I was more than a tad nervous this year when he told me he wanted to invite his school friends, all 18 of them. But he's been maturing by leaps and bounds, so after having a discussion just to make sure he knew how noisy and full o people our house would be, I agreed.

And he was right, he really DID want them there. He was so excited to show them all around the house, happily sharing his toys even. And this year we even made it through singing the birthday song with no tears. I just can't believe how he has grown!!!

No comments: