Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Memory Lane (its a good thing I had a camera...cause I don't actually remember it)

Recently my niece just had her very first haircut, well not a full on cut, just a bangs trim. So this led me down a path of trying to remember what in the heck we did with London's hair when it got to that point. Here's what I found....
Someone FIX my hair, or I'm gonna........!
















Ahha! Thanks for the Pebbles ma!
















Just look what daddy did to me!!!!!!!!!!





It took an in depth look through the photo archives because that whole time period is seriously a total blur. When I saw the pics of myself from then (I will save you the torment of seeing those) I can see why. Every pic of me, and I mean EVERY one shows a greasy, unshowered blob of a person whose hair was permanently matted into a ponytail and desperately needed some undereye concealer, or maybe just some actual SLEEP! I remember that was before we discovered Melatonin for Luke and he was only sleeping 4-5 hours a night- it's amazing they are still alive, seriously.






Nice huh????? Just couldn't resist sharing this...still one of my fav pics. This was taken about 4 yrs ago on the first morning of our honeymoon. The best part.... we only live about 20 minutes from this beach... Oh yeah!

No comments: