Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sneaky Peeky...


I am finally emerging from the horrid bout with the flu that has had my whole house in its grip for the past week and a half (I won't bore you with those details, but suffice it to say it was the most completely and totally awful, terrible illness we have ever had! UGH!)

So now for some fun.....Here's a sneaky peeky on what I am working on next- M2MGymbo Tropical Fish. And you can also get a glimpse into my crazy "Fabric Lasagna" arrangement that I go through with each new set. This is the term coined by my sweet husband. He ALWAYS walks in when I have this crazy mess all splayed out over my tables and is like "WHAT is going on here??!!" Then he proceeds to make fun of me by telling me a hundred and one ways I should rearrange the pieces. People have asked me before, "So how do you make these things? Do you just randomly put those patches together???"" Umm.. NO.. there is nothing random going on here, each piece is painstakingly moved around about a million times then put in its place since I am just NUTTY like that!

I am so in LOVE with the new Ginger Blossom fabrics so I just had to incorporate one of them into this set- so YUMMY! This one should be ready to list by early next week and soon to follow will be Tennis Match (the turtles) and more and more Ginger Blossom. Can't get enough of that stuff!

1 comment:

TaDa! Creations said...

Allison,
That looks like it will be gorgeous! I can't wait to see the finished product. Thanks for giving us a glimpse into your creative process!

~Angel