Saturday, May 31, 2008

EURO Summer

Photobucket

Photobucket

This dress is a perfect example of what a little perspective will do for you... It has been hanging on my Lula Manni for weeks now wondering if her future would involve a trip to Goodwill. Sometimes things just don't turn out the way we think they will...and that goes for dress designs as well. When it was done I literally thought this dress was the worst, most ugliest thing I had ever made. And I have spent hours just sitting and staring trying to figure out what in the heck I could do to salvage it. All the while, day after day, London had been begging me to wear it. Apparently she knew something I didn't. Finally I gave in thinking oh who cares no one would ever buy that anyway. Then something amazing happened...somehow as my London put it on and ran out into the warm Florida sunshine that dress took on a life of it's own and became one of my favorites of all time. Go figure.

2 comments:

Beth Spiroff said...

That is really pretty :) Love the colors!

Beth

Lula Bee said...

Thank you so much Beth!!