Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sparkle Kitty is Coming Soon

Photobucket

These cats are all glammed out with sparkles, lace, bracelets, and even purses! Cats with purses, oh my!

Photobucket

**********UPDATE**************

Well, something hit me like a ton of bricks as I have been editing these pics... London CANNOT wear a 4T ON top anymore. That top is way to short on her! I looked at the 5T top this morning when I was trying to decide which size to make for her and it looked way too long to my eye. My eye needs a wake up call apparently.

DAng, what is going on here??!! I think she is growing overnight! She has been complaining a lot lately saying "my hip hurts" or "my legs hurt"- I think she has been having growing pains or something. I already made that skirt 1 inch longer than the turtle one and you can't even tell it. What is this madness?? She is about to grow out of the size range I usually list for my customs. Soon, I'll be going to the BIG girls section for tops .......NOOOOOOOOOO......

Hmmm... maybe I will be offerring this set as ready to ship in a 4T since she only wore it for 10 minutes. I have a few other ideas rolling around up there for a new Fishy dress set anyway.

It is a miracle we have any photos at all- she was being a serious pill taking these. If you make twirl skirts, what would you need a model to do?? Umm, TWIRL in them, right? She absolutly refused to twirl today. What little girl doesn't like to twirl??? I guess the one whose mommy keeps saying "Come on spin it for me baby, please please, do you want a lollipop?"

No comments: