Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Christmas In July

Photobucket

Yes, it's that time agian. Here's my first holiday set. You will have to just imagine it with a cute short or long sleeve top underneath for those cool fall days. It is a sweltering 98 degrees with like 500% humidity here everyday so it was hard enough to get her in the jeans.

Photobucket

I love this picture so much, then when I got it on the computer I realized it looks like I am torturing my poor child to tears. I swear she is just squinting in the sunlight people. She was about to earn her next Puppy In My Pocket modeling treat, trust me she was happy!

Photobucket

Take a peek here....

4 comments:

melbytoast said...

I just ADORE this set!!!! Sagey loved all the Olivia books (Olivia is her middle name). I hope you make gobs of $$$ on it sweetie--it's fabulous :)

(((hugs)))

Kristen

Lula Bee said...

Awwwww THANKS Kristen!! You are way too sweet! Love ya!

crochetdlane said...

WOW what a grogeous set, and your little model is just adorable!!! I just wanted to stop in and tell you how much I love your blog and that your designs are soooo unique and fun!! Keep up the AWESOME work!

Lindsay

Lula Bee said...

Thank you so much Lindsay!!! I am a big fan of your work too! :)