Thursday, August 7, 2008

I Can't Believe It's Almost Over!



Only a week left of summer vacation for my big guy. Mostly I am so sad, he is growing up so fast- 1st grade- yikes! How did this happen??? While looking at backpacks yesterday I see the cute Thomas ones, that are really too baby for him now sitting next to the scary looking ones with flames and mutant transformers. He may be ready for those.. but I am NOT! I still have about a month with L2 before preK so I am not freaking out about her just yet.

We have been taking advantage of these last days with L1 in our new (get this!) CAR WASH sprinkler thingie. This thing is AWESOME- good for literally HOURS of entertainment. We thought we were making a big spurge purchase on this one at $40, but it rang up 1/2 off- BONUS! Too bad it doesn't have a built in ac unit for me though- it's only about 100 here Uggg!












1 comment:

melbytoast said...

Oh my word! That car wash is HILARIOUS!!!! My kids would have died for that when they were little :) What a super fun way to keep cool in the brutal summer heat!

(((hugs)))

Kristen