Saturday, October 11, 2008

Sneaky...sneaky...




Even though I know I am a good girl, I still get a little nervous when the fuzz rolls up on me. So there we were, me and L2, having a fun time while taking these shots. I knew it must be too good to be true- she was smiling, posing and just being a total ham. I had been driving past this old church on the way to school for a few weeks, thinking that it may be an interesting place to take some photos. I'm not even sure what kind of church it used to be, but it has a very unique look with some Swiss style (???) dark wood beams criss crossing everywhere. So anyway, it has been closed for about a year I think. Everytime I saw it, it made me kinda sad that a church had closed and a new strip mall had openned just down the street- what is wrong with this picture??

After waiting for the past 3 days (to no avail I might add) for some sunshine to show up in the sunshine state, we set out today to take our photos, clouds and all. We had taken about 30 shots as we were walking across the parking lot and up rolls the fuzz. Is taking photos in a chruch parking lot a crime?? I didn't think so, but it made me sorta nervous that he was just sitting there watching us.....so we split....urrr....ummmm.... I mean we were done taking pics so we got back in the van and went home. I didn't even get any shots of the pretty building :(.

3 comments:

melbytoast said...

That set is so, so, so GORGEOUS Allibee! (I know I already told you so, but it bears repeating *smiles*)

I'm so bummed that the cop was stalking you (or maybe he just needed a pretty place to pull over to eat his doughnut in peace?). I would have loved to have seen pics of the church! Maybe another day, another photo shoot.

(((hugs)))

Kristen

TaDa! Creations said...

Those shots are adorable. She really was hamming it up for you. I noticed that skirt amongst the mess...hehe.

You have just been awarded the Smile Award by moi.

~Angel

jen said...

came by your blog via mates of state blog on babble. i have a 6 year old daughter named lula blue..... love the skirts!