Monday, October 27, 2008

Me?


Thank you Angel!! My sweet friend Angel of TaDa!Creations just gave me a very happy award... the SMILE award. I don't know if I really fit all the requirements but what the hay.. thanks :)!

Characteristics for the Smile Award:
1. Must display a cheerful attitude.
( That's a little optimistic, but I think so most of the time.)

2. Must love one another.
( Awwww...and kitty cats too! )

3. Must make mistakes.
( Goes without saying... have you read my blog? )

4. Must learn from others.
( Everyday )

5. Must be a positive contributor to blog world.
( When I'm not slackin at least. )

6. Must love life.
( insert smiley with heart )

7. Must love kids.
( At least when I am not breaking up their fights and cleaning chocolate off my wall. )

These are the rules for The Smile Award:
1. The recipient must link back the the award’s creator.
2. You must post these rules if you receive the award.
3. You must chose 5 people to receive the award after receiving it yourself.
4. You must fit the characteristics of the recipient of the award.
5. You must post the characteristics of a recipient.
6. You must create a post sharing your win with others.
7. You must thank your giver.


Hmmm... 5 people??? I'm a kinda shy girl and Angel already took a few of mine (insert smiley with toungue sticking out) so how about just a few..

Jennifer of Bella Tessa Designs. She is a groupmate of mine and I love to check in on her blog a see what her cute family is up to. She always has such a positive outlook on life and is always doing so much to help out all of us Peas.

Kristen of Blue Bottle Designs. Another Pea sista of mine- she is SO full of life and you know you will get to read something interesting if you visit her blog. I still can't believe her hubby built a working elevator for the family treehouse! Plus she is ALWAYS leaving me fun and encouraging comments on my blog- flattery will get you everywhere my dear!

I know I am leaving out a bunch of others- but I am kinda doing it on purpose so you guys will have some more peeps to pass this along to!

1 comment:

melbytoast said...

Awwww...you are so sweet AlliBee! I passed the Smile Award on--hopefully it will brighten my friends' days just like your post brightened mine :)

(((hugs)))

Kristen