Thursday, March 12, 2009

Something New for Etsy




Sweet and simple, this dress fits the bill for plenty of everyday twirling. I made it for L2 to wear on Picture Day and she wore it for 3 days straight.....

Meanwhile the illnesses continue....L1 sinus infectiuon last week, puking this week. Me and L2 both have the head cold now.

On other fronts it has been a destructive week....my laptop (you know the NEW one I have only had a few weeks) has been destroyed (broken lcd screen at the hands of L1) and a new fairy dress I had ready for a launch was cut on by a rouge boy with scissors...it is almost fixed and ready to list. Deep breath... (or 2 or three)...

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Such a sweet, summery dress!! Love the shoes too! Would you mind sharing some info. on where to get some? My Grace would love those!
~Jessica

Lula Bee said...

Of course! They are Cocco Jumbos. I got them from sweet soles boutique.

http://www.sweetsoles.com/item_637/Coco-Jumbo-Cherry-Red-Leather-Mary-JanesbrSizes-5-13-Available.htm

But watch out they run a whole size big (total opposite of puddle jumpers). My girl wears a 12 and these are an 11.

Jessica said...

Thanks a bunch, Allison! Esp. for the sizing tip!!
~Jessica