Saturday, March 6, 2010


I won't bore you with all the details, but in summary....

I've been to see doctors...lots of doctors.

I've had tests...lots of tests.

They put me in a cast..for 5 weeks (AT CHRISTMAS)!

I've been scanned in multiple fashions, they even shot me with radioactive dye...

They still don't know why I hurt or how to fix it.


But they did after 6 months of appointments finally give me some steroid meds.

They helped...a little.

But at least enough for me to SEW AGAIN!!!!


So I started slow with this...

Ok that was easy enough.

Now on to this....

Finally I got brave enough to try this one....

See it here.

Hoppy Esater!