Monday, May 26, 2008

A Better Day for Fish

Photobucket

Photobucket

I just listed this set, so if you want to peak here is the Dress and here are the Jeans. This has got to be my favorite set so far. I know I think I say that every time but this time I mean it! I just adore all these colors and prints together. And this one I made with less volume than usuall so it can be more for everyday wear- it is very cool and lightweight when worn alone too.



And finally Sparkle Kitty is listed too. Since this one was a little on the snug side for my ever growing girl, I have listed it as a ready to ship 3 4 5. Of course I HAD to make another for my London, she could never give up all these Sparkles without one of her own.

I am STILL waiting by my mailbox for my Sis Boom fabric for my Cherry Baby Skirt that is suppose to be read for a launch on Thursday. AAAAACCCCKKK! I am hoping to be sewing like a mad woman tonight.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog so that I could discover yours!! LOVE IT!! you are so talented! and CUTE kids!! :)

Beki - TheRustedChain said...

That is so so cute!!!

Lila Tueller said...

Wow! I had no idea you could make such gorgeous stuff!I want a set for myself...can you make it in my size:)
I really mean that, your stuff is way too cute! Thanks for visiting my blog, and making nice comments! I hope to get to know you through the blogging world of connections!
I'll send my friends and family to your site!
Lila

Lula Bee said...

(Jumping up and down, jumping up and down, jumping up and down!!!!!!) LILA TUELLA LEFT A COMMENT ON MY BLOG (and she said nice things about my work:))!!!!!!!! DID YOU SEE IT???? LOOK, IT'S RIGHT UP THERE !!!!!! I am beyond thrilled!! Thank you Lila!! I am a huge fan!!!