Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Oh the AZALEAS....





There certain things about this time of the year here in the south that are just really imprinted on me. That certain bright, crisp green of all the baby leaves unraveling on the oaks. And the AZALEAS!! Oh my.. the azaleas. The dark pink ones are my favs. I am truly awed and mesmerized by them. Maybe its partly that they are so short lived, or that they suddenly appear from a roadside bush that I have never even noticed before. Whatever the reason, I cannot get enough of them!


I've got that spring optimism taking me over today.....So in addition to cleaning all the pop tart crumbs and broken crayons out of my purse I think it's time to start something new. Let's go crazy and start a blog! Why not??


I will be adding tons of pics and some sneak peaks of the sets I've been working on. I have largely moved my sets off ebayland and have a few of my favorites listed on Etsy. I could browse that site FOREVER I think. I just love all the jewelry and cool stuff there. It's like a whole new world.... I will still be listing a few things on ebay (*Lula*Bee*Boutique*), but swing by my Etsy Shop to check out most of my wears.




I've had tons of requests for M2MG skirts as of late so be on the lookout for those. Who can resist these new lines anyway?? Here's one for Spring Rainbow...



No comments: