Saturday, June 21, 2008

We're OFF!!!!! (and a PETTI!!)

Photobucket

Oh boy, we are off to stay with the inlaws at their beach condo just south of here. The kids are CRAZY excited. This is a yearly thing with us, and they have really started to look forward to it. I was looking back through our pics from last year and I could not believe it but I had NO pics of the actual beach- just pool shots and our trip to see the Lighthouse (L1's favorite part). Be back on Wednesday.

Photobucket

Photobucket


AND!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got L2 a pettiskirt and OH MY how she loves it!!! I got it for her b-day coming up in August, but I think it is her new daily outfit for awhile. She spun so much she fell over, hit the coffee table... and got right back up to twirl some more :)! (bet you thought I was going to talk about my feet huh??)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: