Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Star Student



L2's gets her turn to be "Star Student" this week at school. It's a very exciting time in the life of a 4 year old. She gets to bring in her favorite snack for the class (Krispy Kreme- Lord help us all), have her picture up on the class board all week (you see which one she picked- tractor girl!), and she also gets to be interviewed...

When I grow up.....
I will be a Mommy, a doctor (to give poeple blood tests) and a ballerina.

I am proud of myself because.....
I clean up my room and I am a good friend.

What I like most about school is.....
playing puppies.

I am a star student because.....
I help everybody write their name and I try my best.

I am good at.....
drawing pictures of my family, riding my bike and dancing.

My favorite subject is.....
science and being polite.

Oh my HEART!



2 comments:

TaDa! Creations said...

Favorite subject - being polite Gotta love that! Oh what a little cutie!

Lula Bee said...

I think they only teach that subject in Chruch PreKs lol!