Tuesday, May 19, 2009

A Little Surreal...







So when Ivylane decided to have a guest launch, I knew just who I wanted to invite....but I was more than a little nervous thinking there was no way she would accept an invitation from little ol' me. Well, I was pleasantly surprised to find her answer to be...YES! Of course I am talking about the fabulous Cree of Bowznstuff!!!! I have admired her work for so long, this has been a dream come true to have her as my guest. Her designs are obviously the quintessential original boutique... fun, whimsical and any little girl's dream to wear. But it is not just that... from everything to photography, presentation, the fact that she can make her own bows (sadly, I have no hope in that dept.), that uber cutie pie baby girl of hers and her ability to create a ruckus of a following with her buyers... she is in my opinion one awesome lady. And to top it all off, so dang NICE and down to earth...
Yea, I pretty much heart Cree!





So here is my contribution in our fun trip to the Magical Land of the Unicorn...


This fabric is unsanely cute and it even has SPARKLES in it.



I had some fleeting thought about selling the sample...what was I thinking?





L2 wore this for 3 days and would only take it off when she had gotten some chocolate on the top that I told her would not come out unless I washed it right away...

so this one is a keeper.




See the cutsom auction here...

and all of the fab IVYLANE TRAVEL auctions HERE.



1 comment:

This is Boutique said...

Allison - sorry I've been on sewing machine arrest and haven't had any time to do some lovely blog browsing. You sweet words have me blushing - I was so happy you asked me to the launch - it has been many a late night that I have been surfing ebay and stopped to admire one of your beautiful skirts. It was an honour to work with you - thank-you for finding us such gorgeous fabric to work with :)
Hugs
Cree